Sunday, 19 November 2017
Week nine
For week nine I produced a CV as this helps me have a base CV for when I need one and allows me to improve it as I learn new skills and various ways of making it better. Since I had never wrote a CV I had to do some research. From what I found they consist of five main features, personal details, work experience, achievements, educations, hobbies and interests. So to start I created a mind map of the content that should go into each category, this prevents me rambling since I have a clear set plan which I can stick to. The work experience was a difficult thing to come up with since I don't have any so that's why I am going to look into getting work experience. I mocked up the CV with correct English as to be presentable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coding - Variables & Statements
Variables Variables have naming conventions such has camel, pascal, and Hungarian. These are the ways that people will name their variab...
No comments:
Post a Comment